Enfagrow A+ MindPro Gentlease is scientifically designed for children who may experience digestive discomfort
- For Children 1 -3 years old
- With partially hydrolyzed protein which is easy to digest protein and absorb by children with sensitive tummies. It contains smaller protein size than regular cow's milk.
- Contains 40% higher DHA & ARA precursor
- With MFGM. Contains 150 bioactive components and is a natural source of phospolipids and sphingomyelin.
- Phospolipids and Sphingomyelin are found abundantly in the brain
- Lower Lactose levels
- No added sugar
▲ Compared to Enfagrow A+ Fomulation.
⬥ FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2-4 years old.
- Van Den Driessche M, Van Malderen N, Geypens B, et al. Lactose-[13C]ureide breath test: A new,noninvasive technique to determine orocecal transit time in children. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr.2000;31(4):433-8.
- Gonzalez HL, García AC, Reynés Manzur JN.Consenso de Alimentación Mexicana de Peditría Acta Pediatr Mex.2005;26:270-292.
- Antonowics I and Lebentha E. Developmental pattern of small intestinal enterokinase and disaccharidase activities in the human fetus. Gastroenterolog. 1977;72:1299-1303.
- Cleveland Clinic. Why Extra Protein for Your Child is Unnecessary – and Possibly Dangerous. Available at: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/why-extra-protein-for-your-child-is-unnecessary-andpossibly-dangerous/. Accessed on 20 April 2021.
- Magastic. Difficulty Digesting Protein? Here’s How to Fix it. Available at: https://www.magastic.co.uk/blog-news/difficulty-digesting-protein-heres-fix. Accessed 22 April 2021.
- Romero-Velarde E, Delgado-Fanco D, García-Gutiérrez M, et al. The importance of lactose in the human diet: Outcomes of a Mexican Consensus Meeting. Nutrients. 2019;11(11):2737.
- Philips Sly, Tang JE, Moore PR. The Role of milk and soy-based protein in support of muscle protein synthesis and muscle protein accretion in young and elderly persons. J Am Coll Nutri 2009 Aug; 28(4):343-54.
- Schaafsma G. Lactose and lactose derivatives as bioactive ingredients in human nutrition. International Dairy Journal. 2008;18(5):458-65.
- Veereman-Wauters G, Staelens S, Rombaut R, et al. Milk fat globule membrane (INPULSE) enriched formula milk decreases febrile episodes and may improve behavioral regulation in young children. Nutrition. 2012;28:749-52.
- Dewettinck K, Rombaut R Thienpont N, et al. Nutritional and technological aspects of milk fat globule membrane material. Int Dairy J. 2008;18:436-57.
- Hussain G, Wang J, Rasul A, et al. Role of cholesterol and sphingolipids in brain development and neurological diseases. Lipids Health Dis. 2019;18(1):26.