• Promotion starts on 3rd October 2022 (9am) to 7th October 2022 (8.59am).
• Only applicable for Enfagrow A+ MindPro Step 3, Step 4, Step 5, Enfagrow A+ MindPro Gentlease, Enfamama A+ and Sustagen.
• While stocks last.
2. Gifts With Purchases (if applicable to current promo):
• Get a free Mega Bloks Building 123 Counting Bus worth RM89 min spend RM300 or Zuru Max Build More 253 worth RM 54 min. spend RM300
• Get a free Pensonic Multi Cooker worth RM136 min. spend RM550
• Get a free Tefal Cook & Clean 4PCS SET worth RM249 min.spend RM800
• 10% off no min spend. Promo code: 10CDAYS22
• 15% off min. spend RM300. Promo Code: 15CDAYS22
• 20% off min spend RM800. Promo Code: 20CDAYS22
• Every order can only have a maximum of 1 voucher to be applied.
• There is strictly no stacking of vouchers, i.e. using 2 vouchers at the same time.
• The voucher code will be auto applied at checkout when the user clicks on the "Apply" button that is placed below the voucher codes.
• The user can also copy the voucher and apply it manually at checkout to get the discount.
• The user is responsible for ensuring that a voucher is successfully added to their order, we are unable to input the voucher code on your behalf during checkout or once the order has been made.
4. Delivery Fees:
• Free delivery for all order in West Malaysia.
• Standard shipping rates apply for all orders in East Malaysia. For more information, please refer to https://meadjohnsonstore.com.my/pages/help-faqs
5. Product Expiry:
• All products sold through Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store has a minimum of 6 months' expiration date unless otherwise stated in the product listing page.
• We reserve the right to amend the above terms from time to time and you are encouraged to check the campaign page for the latest terms.
^^ Compared to previous growing up milk formulation (Year 2017). ∆ Applicable for Enfagrow A+ Step 3. FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2 years old and above. Reference: FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no. 91. FAO: Rome