Celebrating Mothers & Their Children
We believe the bond between a Mother and her child is the most unconditional and the strongest. In celebration of this relationship, here’s a special something from us - get up to 10% off on your child’s favourite milk formulas plus free gifts worth up to RM149*. Limited redemptions only.
Free Gifts with Purchase*
While stocks last!
*Terms and Conditions
• Promotion starts on 12th September 2020 (11am) to 18th September 2020 (11am).
• Promotion is only applicable on Enfagrow A+ Step 3, 4 , and 5. While stocks last.
- Get FREE Tupperware Set of 3 bottle (1L, 750ml, 500ml) worth RM99 with minimum spend of RM280
- Get FREE Magic Touch Piano worth RM 149.90 with minimum spend of RM 390
• All products sold through Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store has a minimum of 6 months’ expiration date unless otherwise stated in the product listing page.
• Every order can only have a maximum of 1 voucher to be applied. There is strictly no stacking of vouchers i.e. using 2 or more vouchers at the same time.
• If a voucher code is provided in the campaign landing page, the voucher code will only be utilised if the voucher is successfully keyed in upon checkout by the customer manually. Due to technical restrictions, we are unable to input the voucher on your behalf once the order has been made. Currently, the voucher will not be automatically keyed in upon checkout.
▪ Compared to key growing up milk in the market as of Sept 2019. Enfagrow A+ provides 105mg DHA in 3 servings per day.
∆ Applicable for Enfagrow A+ Step 3. FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2 years old and above. Reference: FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no. 91. FAO: Rome
**Mead Johnson & Company claim based in Value Sales data reported by Nielsen for the Children Nutrition Milk Formula category across measured off-premise retail channels in 27 countries for the 12 months ending June 2016.