Enfagrow A+ Flash Promo Is Now On
Enjoy the greatest savings on Enfagrow A+ milk formulas for the next 72-hours, exlusively on MJN store! Shop for your child's favourite milk formulas and get up to 12% Off product bundles plus extra 10% Off with no minimum spend*. What's more? Now also get free gifts worth up to RM199* when you buy bundles! Limited time only.
Free Gifts with Purchase*
While stocks last!
Minimum spend of RM200
SkipHop Zoo Luggage or Philips Daily Collection Kettle
Minimum spend of RM400
*Terms and Conditions
• Promotion starts on 11th August 2020 (12pm) to 14th August 2020 (12pm).
• Promotion is only applicable for Enfagrow A+ Step 3, 4 – 2.4kg and Enfagrow A+ Step 3, 4 , 5 – 1.7kg. While stocks last.
- Get Free Thermos Flask worth RM90 with minimum spend of RM200.
- Get Free SkipHop Zoo Luggage wroth RM199 or Philips Daily Collection Kettle worth RM168 with minimum spend of RM400.
• 10% off promo code is only applicable for Enfagrow A+ Step 3, 4 – 2.4kg and Enfagrow A+ Step 3, 4 , 5 – 1.7kg. No minimum spend.
• All products sold through Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store has a minimum of 6 months’ expiration date unless otherwise stated in the product listing page.
• Every order can only have a maximum of 1 voucher to be applied. There is strictly no stacking of vouchers i.e. using 2 or more vouchers at the same time.
• If a voucher code is provided in the campaign landing page, the voucher code will only be utilised if the voucher is successfully keyed in upon checkout by the customer manually. Due to technical restrictions, we are unable to input the voucher on your behalf once the order has been made. Currently, the voucher will not be automatically keyed in upon checkout.
^^ Compared to key growing up milk in the market as of Sept 2019. Enfagrow A+ provides 105mg DHA in 3 servings per day.
∆ Applicable for Enfagrow A+ Step 3. FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2 years old and above. Reference: FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no. 91. FAO: Rome
**Mead Johnson & Company claim based in Value Sales data reported by Nielsen for the Children Nutrition Milk Formula category across measured off-premise retail channels in 27 countries for the 12 months ending June 2016.