Easy-to-digest with the New Formula
Enjoy Extra 20% Off
with no minimum spend. Apply coupon at checkout.
*Terms and Conditions
• Promotion starts on 25th October 2021 (12am) to 31st December 2021 (11.59pm).
• Only applicable for Enfagrow A+ MindPro Gentlease.
• While stocks last.
• Extra 20% off selected products (refer to point 1, "Promotion", for product selection)
3. Gifts With Purchases (if applicable to current promo)
• Only redeemable via Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store and Enfamama A+ Club App.
• Gifts are not stackable.
• Extra 20% with no minimum spend. Promo code ENCARE201.
• Every order can only have a maximum of 1 voucher to be applied.
• There is strictly no stacking of vouchers, i.e. using 2 vouchers at the same time.
• The voucher code will only be utilised if the code is successfully keyed in upon checkout by the customer manually.
• Due to technical restrictions, we are unable to input the voucher code on your behalf during checkout or once the order has been made.
• Currently, the voucher code will not be automatically keyed in upon checkout.
5. Delivery Fees:
• Free delivery for all order in Peninsular Malaysia/West Malaysia.
• Free delivery for order with minimum spend of RM600 (after discounts) in East Malaysia.
6. Product Expiry
• All products sold through Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store has a minimum of 6 months' expiration date unless otherwise stated in the product listing page.
• We reserve the right to amend the above terms from time to time and you are encouraged to check the campaign page for the latest terms.
DHA: Docosahexaenoic acid; MFGM: Milk fat globule membrane; PHP: Partially hydrolysed protein
▲Compared to previous formulation. Enfagrow A+ provides 105mg DHA in 3 servings per day. ▪Compared to Enfagrow A+ Formulation. ♦FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2-4 years old. +Claim based on information aggregated and reported in part from data supplied by Nielson through its retail measurement services and in part from data inputs from other suppliers for Children Nutrition segment (M.IN defined) the 12 month period March 2020 (rolling MAT), for the defined MJN geographic focus.
1. Data on file. Mead Johnson Nutrition. 2. Van Den Driessche M. Van Malderen N, Geypens B, et al. Lactose-ureide breath test A new, noninvasive technique to determine orocecal transit time in children. Pediatr Gastroenteral Nutr. 2000;31(4):433-8. 3. Gonzalez HL. García AC, Reynés Manzur JN. Consenso de Alimentación en el Niño con Alergia Alimentaria. Asociación Mexicana de Pediatría Acta Pediatr Mex. 2005,26:270-292. 4. Antonowicz I and Lebentha E. Developmental pattern of small intestinal enterokinase and disaccharidase activities in the human fetus. Gastroenterology. 1977.72 1299-1303. 5. Cleveland Clinic. Why Extra Protein for Your Child Is Unnecessary and Possibly Dangerous. Available at: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/why-extra-protein-for-your child-is-unnecessary-andpossibly-dangerous/. Accessed on 20 April 2021. 12. Kwak HS, Lee WJ, Lee MR. Revisiting lactose as an enhancer of calcium absorption. Int Dairy J. 2012:22 147-51. 13. Veereman-Wauters G. Staelens S. Rombaut R, et al. Milk fat globule membrane (INPULSE) enriched formula milk decreases febrile episodes and may improve behavioral regulation in young children. Nutrition, 2012:28:749-52. 14. Dewettinck K. Rombaut R. Thienpont N, et al. Nutritional and technological aspects of milk fot globule membrane material. Int Dairy J. 2008, 18:436-57. 15. Hussain G, Wang J. Rasul A, et al. Role of cholesterol and sphingolipids in brain development and neurological diseases. Lipids Health Dis. 2019,18(1):26.