• *The free gifts promotion is only applicable to Enfagrow A+ Step 3, 4 – 2.4kg and Enfagrow A+ Step – 1.7kg from 3rd April 2020 (12pm) to 16th April 2020 (12pm). While stocks last.”
- Free Skip Hop Zoo Pack worth RM120 will be given with every order with min. spend between RM250 and RM499.99.
- Free Skip Hop Zoo Luggage worth RM199 will be given with every order min. spend between RM500 and RM849.99.
- Free Skip Hop Main Frame Wide Open Backpack worth RM349 will be given with every order with min. spend RM850 and above.
• Each order will only have 1 gift for redemption i.e.
- Orders with spend of RM250 and below RM500 will receive Skip Hop Zoo Pack.
- Orders with spend of RM500 and below RM850 will receive Skip Hop Zoo Luggage.
- Orders with spend of RM850 and above will receive Skip Hop Main Frame Wide Open Backpack.
- Strictly no stacking of gifts in a single order.
• ^Voucher is to be used exclusively on Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store and applicable for use only for Enfagrow A+ Step 3, 4 – 2.4kg and Enfagrow A+ Step 5 – 1.7kg. Voucher is valid for use from 3rd April 2020 onwards and ends on 31st July 2020. All orders made from 3rd April 2020 (12pm) to 16th April 2020 (12pm), will receive a voucher code in their order confirmation email.
• All products sold through Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store has a minimum of 6 months expiration date unless otherwise stated in the product listing page.
• Every order can only have a maximum of 1 voucher to be applied. There is strictly no stacking of vouchers i.e. using 2 vouchers at the same time.• If a voucher code is provided in the campaign landing page, the voucher code will only be utilised if the voucher is successfully keyed in upon checkout by the customer manually. Due to technical restrictions, we are unable to input the voucher on your behalf once the order has been made. Currently, the voucher will not be automatically keyed in upon checkout.
▪ Compared to key growing up milk in the market as of Sept 2019. Enfagrow A+ provides 105mg DHA in 3 servings per day.
∆ Applicable for Enfagrow A+ Step 3. FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2 years old and above. Reference: FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no. 91. FAO: Rome