• *The free gifts promotion is only applicable to Enfagrow A+ Step 3, 4 – 2.4kg and Enfagrow A+ Step – 1.7kg from 17 March 2020 (12pm) to 23 March 2020 (12pm). While stocks last.”
- Free Xiaomi Band 3 Smartwatch worth RM129 will be given with every order with min. spend between RM300 and RM699.99.
- Free Google Home Mini worth RM600 will be given with every order with min. spend RM700 and above.
• Each order will only have 1 gift for redemption i.e.
- Orders with spend of RM300 and below RM700 will receive Xiaomi Band 3 Smartwatch.
- Orders with spend of RM700 and above will receive Google Home Mini.
- Strictly no stacking of gifts in a single order.
• ^Voucher is to be used exclusively on Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store and applicable for use only for Enfagrow A+ Step 3, 4 – 2.4kg and Enfagrow A+ Step 5 – 1.7kg. Voucher is valid for use from 2nd March 2020 onwards and ends on 30th June 2020. All orders made from 17th March 2020 (12pm) to 23rd March 2020 (12pm), will receive a voucher code in their order confirmation email.
• All products sold through Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store has a minimum of 6 months expiration date unless otherwise stated in the product listing page.
• Every order can only have a maximum of 1 voucher to be applied. There is strictly no stacking of vouchers i.e. using 2 vouchers at the same time.• If a voucher code is provided in the campaign landing page, the voucher code will only be utilised if the voucher is successfully keyed in upon checkout by the customer manually. Due to technical restrictions, we are unable to input the voucher on your behalf once the order has been made. Currently, the voucher will not be automatically keyed in upon checkout.
▪ Compared to key growing up milk in the market as of Sept 2019. Enfagrow A+ provides 105mg DHA in 3 servings per day.
∆ Applicable for Enfagrow A+ Step 3. FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2 years old and above. Reference: FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no. 91. FAO: Rome