* More than 90% of A2 milk sourced from New Zealand
^ Refers to A2 protein in A2 skimmed milk.
▲MFGM & DHA are found abundantly in the brain: Kuratko CN, et. al. Nutrients, 2013;5 (7):2777-2810; Hussain, G et al. Lipids Health Dis 18.26 (2019)
1. Compared to key growing up milk brands in Malaysia as of Mar 2021.
2. Sheng et al., JPGN. 2019 Sep;69(3):375-382.
3. Brooke-Taylor S,Dwyer K, Woodford K, Kost N.Systematic Review of the Gastrointestinal Effects of A1 Compared with A2 Casein. Adv Nutr.2017 Sep 15;8(5):739-748.
4. FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2-4 years old.
5. Sugar refers to sucrose based on Regulation 118 under Malaysia Food Regulation 1985
6. Veereman-Wauters et al., Nutrition. 20212 Jul;28(7-8):749-52
▲ MFGM & DHA are found abundantly in the braind : Kuratko CN, et, al. Nutrients, 2013;5(7):2777-2810; Hussain, G et al. Lipids Health Dis 18:26
+ A2 milk containing only A2 protein, in subjects intolerant to milk consumption
• Sources of A2 protein from European cows.
^ Based on RB HCP Brand Health Tracker - wave 1 Report
More than 90% of A2 milk comes from New Zealand
**A2 producing cows spread throughout global herds via modern farming practices
▲ MFGM is a natural source of phospholipids and sphingomyelin