*Terms and Conditions
• Only applicable for Enfagrow All MindPro product
• While stocks last.
• *Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions:
1. Only applicable on Enfagrow AII products purchased 15th May - 31st December 2021
2. Only ONE refund allowed per individual throughout the campaign period, capped at RM150
3. Only request made within 14 days of purchase is accepted.
2. Product Expiry
• All products sold through Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store has a minimum of 6 months' expiration date unless otherwise stated in the product listing page.
3. Delivery Fees
• Free delivery for all order in Peninsular Malaysia/West Malaysia.
• Free delivery for order with minimum spend of RM600 (after discounts) in East Malaysia.
• We reserve the right to amend the above terms from time to time and you are encouraged to check the campaign page for the latest terms.
* More than 90% of A2 milk sourced from New Zealand
^ Refers to A2 protein in A2 skimmed milk.
▲MFGM & DHA are found abundantly in the brain: Kuratko CN, et. al. Nutrients, 2013;5 (7):2777-2810; Hussain, G et al. Lipids Health Dis 18.26 (2019)
1. Compared to key growing up milk brands in Malaysia as of Mar 2021.
2. Sheng et al., JPGN. 2019 Sep;69(3):375-382.
3. Brooke-Taylor S,Dwyer K, Woodford K, Kost N.Systematic Review of the Gastrointestinal Effects of A1 Compared with A2 Casein. Adv Nutr.2017 Sep 15;8(5):739-748.
4. FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2-4 years old.
5. Sugar refers to sucrose based on Regulation 118 under Malaysia Food Regulation 1985
6. Veereman-Wauters et al., Nutrition. 20212 Jul;28(7-8):749-52
▲ MFGM & DHA are found abundantly in the braind : Kuratko CN, et, al. Nutrients, 2013;5(7):2777-2810; Hussain, G et al. Lipids Health Dis 18:26
+ A2 milk containing only A2 protein, in subjects intolerant to milk consumption
• Sources of A2 protein from European cows.
^ Based on RB HCP Brand Health Tracker - wave 1 Report
More than 90% of A2 milk comes from New Zealand
**A2 producing cows spread throughout global herds via modern farming practices
▲ MFGM is a natural source of phospholipids and sphingomyelin
**Mead Johnson & Company claim based in Value Sales data reported by Nielsen for the Children Nutrition Milk Formula category across measured off-premise retail channels in 27 countries for the 12 months ending June 2016.